Top 10 possible explanations for Penn State's zany, defiant QB situation
A tongue-in-cheek look at the brain-bending PSU QB quandary with Rob Bolden and Matt McGloin
10. It takes more than one person to be Joe Paterno's last quarterback.
9. Forty-six years of one QB? Enough! Embrace change.
8. Wait - you mean we're playing two quarterbacks? I thought you said cornerbacks.
7. Received long-awaited verification from PSU Department of Mathematics that 2 > 1.
6. It's totally confusing the other team. Until the first play.
5. Just wait 'til next year, when Paul Jones and Skyler Mornhinweg make it a four-QB rotation.
4. PSU copyrighted "McBolden," need more time for it to catch on like "Brangelina" and "Bennifer."
3. Lions doing their part in down economy to employ more QBs.
2. It's just so much fun watching the Curb Your Enthusiasm-ish awkwardness of the Boldens and McGloins sitting together in Beaver Stadium.
1. We're 7-1, it's obviously working!